Hosted and supported by


Visa I 签证指南


Visa Information


Conference participants may need a Chinese visa to enter China. Specifically, those who are not Chinese citizens, except passport holders from Singapore, Brunei, and Japan, need a Chinese visa. Participants can apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region in which they live. To avoid uncertainty, participants will be advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended that they apply for a Chinese visa at least 1 month in advance. For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.

Useful links




Please note FMAT is not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Acceptance Letter and Invitation Letter (after registration) issued by the FMAT Committee Board. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration if you required. Should your application be denied, FMAT cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will FMAT engage in discussion or correspondence with the Embassy on behalf of the applicant.

© 2019 International Conference on Functional Materials and Applied Technologies All rights reserved.